MIG welding machine (internal feeder) combined with welding electrode machine
- Welding machine for combined work.
- For welding using coils of mig wire diameter 0.8mm – 1.0mm spools of 5 to 15 kg weight.
- For welding using an electrodes of up to 3.25 mm diameter in the maintenance and general joining field.
Description and Application
- Designed MIG200 CO2 gas shielded welding machines of our company are inverter welding machines manufactured by our company applying most advanced inversion technology in the world.
- Their principle is to commutate the power frequency of 50Hz/60Hz into direct current, and then utilize the high-power device IGBT to invert it into high frequency (15 KHz/16KHz), then perform voltage-drop and commutate, and output high-power D.C power supply via Pulse Width Modulation (PWM). Since the switch power inversion technology is adopted, the weight and volume of the welding machine is brought down greatly with a conversion efficiency increase of more than 30%. Characteristic: stable wire feed rate, little splatter, portable, energy-saving, low electromagnetic noise.
- The CO2 gas shielded welding machine of our company is equipped with unique electronic reactor circuit, precisely controlling the short-circuiting transfer and mixed transfer of welding, producing excellent welding characteristic. Compared with silicon controlled welding machine and welder with taps, our products have the following merits: stable wire feed rate, portable, energy-saving, electromagnetic noise free. Besides, our products have merits such as electric network fluctuation self-compensation function, little splatter, good arc starting, deep welding pool, high duty cycle etc. This equipment can be applicable in large-scale plants such as shipyards, steel structure plants etc. featuring high efficiency and energy-saving.
- The CO2 gas shielded welding machine of our company has function of ending arc On/Off. Arc starting current and ending arc current can be adjusted separately, being very applicable for automatic welding. This machine is most suitable for the welding of mild steel, alloy steel and stainless steel.
- This welding machine also provides a great solution for welders who perform various welding jobs using electrodes of up to 3.25 mm diameter in the maintenance and general joining field.
- The welding machine is intended for intensive welding work at a maximum current of 166 amps, non-stop.
- The welding machine is the best solution for welders using coils of 0.6 mm to 1 mm diameter.
- The perfect solution for maintenance departments, joining shops and welding departments in factories.
- Welding machine has full overload protection.
- Machine may be operated using a 10 Kva generator.
Advantages of the machine
- Lightweight and convenient to carry, Rigidity, durability and warranty
- A rigid, IP21 rated dustproof case for use in outdoor conditions.
- Controllers for regulating the wire speed and welding voltage power.
- Wire feeder with two feed wheels.
- BINZEL compatible standard European welding handle connection.
- Professional and technical consultation of welding experts.
- 12 months of comprehensive warranty from Zika Group Ltd.
- MIG 200 welding machine.
- Quality welding handle that has all required components.
- Earth cable and matching handle.
- Pressure regulator for CO2 gas.
- 2 meter standard power cable and standard approved European type single phase plug.
|Input voltage||Required fuse||Rated input current||Current range||Work with generator||
Open circuit voltage
Current at 60% efficiency
Dimensions – mm (l/w/h)
|230±15% 50/60HZ||25A||MIG:37.5 MMA:32.9||MIG: 40-200A MMA: 30-160A||+||60A||200A||21Kg||467x243x447|