small and compact WELDING MACHINE
DESCRIPTION AND APPLICATION
- A single phase 200 amp welding machine.
- A professional welding machine with convenient dimensions for carrying.
- The welding machine is intended for operation with a 16 amp electrical fuse.
- Continuous welding work using electrodes of up to 3.25mm size in the field of maintenance.
- May work with a generator of 7KVA output.
- The weight of the machine is only 2 kg, which provides unmatched mobility.
- Ideal for welding works and general frames, with high reliability.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MACHINE:
- Easy to carry and toughness, durability and warranty.
- Size – smaller than A4 shelf – storage space savings.
- A set of welding cables with a quality welding handle, grounding handle and a cleaning handle.
- Optimal for welding of iron, stainless steel, castings, brass, galvanized.
- Superior performance with galvanized welding electrodes Z611 3.25 mm diameter.
- The machine has a special circuit that protects against voltage jumps and enables working with a generator of 4 KVA.
- Professional and technical consultation of welding experts.
- 12 months total warranty of Zika Group Ltd.
- W-200c welding machine.
- 16mm cross section welding cable, 2m length & 200 amp electrode holder.
- 16mm section earth cable, 1.5m length & Earth connection handle.
- 2 meter standard power cable and standard approved Israeli type plug.
- Slag Hammer & brash.
|Input voltage (V)||Required fuse||Open circuit Voltage||Current at 100% efficiency||Weight|| |
Work with generator
Dimensions – mm (l/w/h)