A machine for pipe cutting and phase execution in one operation
Description and Application
- Manually operated and performs cutting while moving around the pipe using a chain.
- The machine performs straight and inclined cutting of all pipe sizes and is a solution for most types of work for many users.
- Very suitable for field work when there is no regular power supply.
- Cutting of any large pipe of greater than 100 mm (4”) diameter.
Advantages of the machine
- Suitable for use under outdoor conditions with no electrical current.
- Ability to cut pipes of very large diameters.
- Manual control of speed and control of gas valve.
- Change of incline using an easy to use mechanism.
- Professional and technical consultation of welding experts.
- 12 months of comprehensive warranty from Zika Group Ltd.
- Machine for cutting pipes and executing phases.
- A set of pipes for oxyacetylene connection.
- A grasping chain for a pipe of 600 mm diameter.
|Model NO.||Supply Voltage (V/Hz)||Dia. of Circle Cutting|
|Cutting Speed (mm/min)||Magnetic adsorption||Weight|
Dimensions mm (l/w/h)