Welding machine for combined work for welding using an electrode, argon and plasma cutting (MMA/TIG/CUT)
An innovative welder that is the perfect solution for combined works or for people who want to keep one triple-purpose welding machine.
Description and Application
- Welding using electrodes of up to 3.25 mm diameter.
- Welding of rods (TIG) of up to 1.6 mm diameter with argon gas backup.
- Cutting using plasma up to a 16 mm metal thickness, using an external compressor supplying at least 4 bar or 55 PSI.
This combination of three features in a single compact machine allows for works to be performed in workshops / maintenance departments and garages. The welding machine is equipped with an HF system that is split into its three components. Therefore, if extensive, continuous cutting work is required, it is advisable to use a dedicated cutting machine such as: I-PLAS. The welding machine weighs 14 kg, providing for easy portability during work. A generator of 4 Kva output may be used for working.
Advantages of the machine
- Lightweight and convenient portability.
- Rigidity, durability and warranty.
- A rigid, IP21 rated dustproof case for use in outdoor conditions.
- Very strong and effective ventilation system.
- Professional and technical consultation of welding experts.
- 12 months of comprehensive warranty from Zika Group Ltd.
- I-COMBO welding machine.
- Set of cutting cables and handle for 70 amp plasma arc.
- Set of welding cables and handle for electrode welding.
- Set of cables for Autogen welding and no. 17 handle for welding backed by argon gas – air cooled.
|Input voltage||Required fuse||Wire speed (m/min)||Current range||Current at 60% efficiency||Work with generator||Weight with feeder||Maximum cutting thickness|
Dimensions mm (l/w/h)