Three phase 400-aMP Industrial welding machine
Description and Application
- An IGBT technology powerful industrial welding machine.
- A three phase industrial welding machine for continuous, intensive work for all welding and cutting types using electrodes.
- A high power industrial welder designed for welding cutting jobs in the field of construction, piping, maintenance and general joining requiring continuous, intensive welding work using electrodes of up to 6 mm diameter.
Advantages of the machine
- ARC FORCE selector – giving a great advantage in integrating convenience and increased penetration power during the welding work.This selector is highly significant in executing pipe welding works (Z610) and is an advantage in performing welding works by providing significant additional penetration force when welding throughout the executing of the welding operation.
- Digital display for convenient, precise adjustment of current- A clear control display that provides for precision control of the welding current and deep.
- Very high efficiency of more than 60% at 40 degrees Celsius, allowing for continuous, intensive work under high load conditions.
- A cooling system with triple protection, against water, wind and dust.
- Ability to work at a voltage of 320 to 450 volts.
- HOT START – a property that allows for rapid, easy ignition of electrodes, which is a major advantage in working with cellulose type electrodes that are used for pipe welding (Z-610).
- A rigid, IP21 rated dustproof case for use in outdoor conditions.
- Optimum execution of work, even with unstable electrical mains.
- Open phase, low voltage, excess voltage / current and overheating protection.
- Has a unique structure that combines a strong fan with a very large passive cooling unit, with triple protection.
- Suitable for pipe welding
- Professional and technical consultation of welding experts.
- 12 months of comprehensive warranty from Zika Group Ltd.
- I-DC 400 welding machine.
- 35 mm2 cross section welding and earth cable.
- 500 amp electrode holder and earth connection handle.
- Standard power cable and standard approved 3 phase Israeli type plug.
- Option for remote control, for remote operation and welding power adjustment.
|Input voltage||Required fuse||Current range|
Open circuit voltage
|Current at 60% efficiency||Weight|
Work with generator
Dimensions – mm (l/w/h)