A small machine for cutting by plasma arc – up to 40MM
Description and Application
- A cutting machine for performing industrial works with a plasma arc of up to 40 mm.
- The weighs only 39 kg, providing perfect portability and uncompromising convenience in work.
- The machine’s current may be regulated in accordance with the required cutting thickness.
- A unique feature of this machine is protective circuits that prevent damage due to overloads, heat and voltage fluctuations.
- Machine requires a 4-6 bar air pressure supply.
- Machine comes with: A plasma cutting handle and an earth connection handle. A pressure regulator for working on high pressure lines. Perishable spare parts.
Advantages of the machine
- Unique protective circuits that prevent damage due to overloads, heat and voltage fluctuations.
- Lightweight and convenient portability.
- Rigidity, durability and warranty.
- A rigid, IP21 rated dustproof case for use in outdoor conditions.
- Professional cutting ability using a plasma arc of up to 40 mm thickness.
- Professional and technical consultation of welding experts.
- 12 months of comprehensive warranty from Zika Group Ltd.
- I-PLAS 40 cutting machine.
- A set of cables and plasma arc cutting handle.
- Pressure + water emptying regulator.
- Perishable spare parts.
|Input voltage||Required fuse||Current range||Current at 60% efficiency||Work with generator||Maximum cutting thickness||Weight with feeder|
Dimensions mm (l/w/h)