Auto Darkening Welding helmet
feature and benefits
- Rugged and Light Weight with balanced weight.
- DIAMOND solar-powered auto-darkening helmets, built according to the requirements and rigorous testing of zika professional staff , ensuring you quality and professional .
- Maximum protection
against radiation and sparks.
- Wide welding window space allowing for optimal vision while welding.
- Continuously variable control – For shade and sensitivity.9-13 Shade Control – External
- Sensitivity – Adjustable for different welding environments.
- Auto darkening with igniting electrode.
- Heads designed for maximum support of the mask.
- Delay – Adjustable from dark back to light state.
- Maximum protection of the interior space .
- Manufactured from high quality materials durable over the years.
- Light weight – 490g
- Full responsibility for all parts of the mask for 24 months.
|Light state||DIN 4|
|Dark state||DIN 9-13|
|Switching time||<1/25,000S at Room Temperature|
|Cartridge Size||110 x 90 x 8 mm (4-1/3” x 3-5/9” x 1/3”)|
|Viewing area||92 x 42 mm (3-3/5” x 1-7/11”)|
|Delay time||Stepless Adjustment 0.15S ~0.80S|
|Shade Adjustment||Outside & Stepless|
|Power Supply||Li-Mn & Solar Combination|
|UV & IR protection||Up to shade 16|
|Certification||CE EN 175|