Auto Darkening Welding helmet
featureS and benefits:
- Rugged and light weight (490 g).
- DIAMOND solar-powered auto-darkening helmet, built according to the requirements and rigorous testing of Zika professional staff, ensuring you quality and convenience.
- Maximum protection against radiation and sparks.
- Wide welding window space, allowing optimal vision while welding.
- Continuously variable control – for shade and sensitivity (9-13 shade control – external).
- Sensitivity – adjustable for different welding environments.
- Auto darkening with igniting electrode.
- Heads designed for maximum support of the mask.
- Delay – adjustable from dark back to light state.
- Maximum protection of the interior space.
- Made from high quality materials durable over the years.
- Full responsibility for all parts of the mask for 24 months.
|Light state||DIN 4|
|Dark state||DIN 9-13|
|Switching time||<1/25,000S at room temperature|
|Cartridge size||110 x 90 x 8 mm (4-1/3” x 3-5/9” x 1/3”)|
|Viewing area||92 x 42 mm (3-3/5” x 1-7/11”)|
|Delay time||Stepless Adjustment 0.15S ~0.80S|
|Shade adjustment||Outside & Stepless|
|Power supply||Li-Mn & Solar Combination|
|UV & IR protection||Up to shade 16|
|Certification||CE EN 379|
|Certification||CE EN 175|