Professional – Ergonomic Design – Digital Display
Description and implementation:
- Inverter suitable for work with fuse/power plug of 16 amperes.
- The weight of the machine is only 2.6 kg, which provides unmatched mobility and comfort.
- Ideal for welding works and general maintenance, with high reliability.
- Allows welding work for a variety of jobs.
- Digital display to view welding current for precise work.
- Non-stick and easy ignition functions.
- Easy to carry with toughness, durability and warranty.
- Size – smaller than A4 sheet – storage space savings.
- A set of welding cables with a quality welding torch, grounding clamp, and a slag cleaning hammer/brush.
- Optimal for welding of iron, stainless steel, castings, brass, galvanized.
- The machine has a special circuit that protects against voltage irregularities and enables working with a 4 KVA generator.
- Professional and technical consultation of welding experts.
- 12 months total warranty of Zika Group Ltd.
- Inverter EZ-140.
- Welding cable at a cross section of 16 square millimeters.
- Welding torch rating of 200-ampere.
- Ground clamp rating of 200 ampere.
- Welding cables at a cross section of 16 square meters.
- Standard 2-meter feeder cable and standard EU plug.
- Slag cleaning hammer/brush.
|Input voltage||Max current consumption from the grid||No-Load Voltage||Maximum Welding Current||Weight||Working with generator||Dimensions (L x W x H)|