Professional Arc Welder
- Arc Welder, 160 Amp, designed and developed by Zika.
- MMA mode – excellent arc stability with 6010 electrodes.
- TIG mode – switch to TIG welding using mode button.
- STRIKER allows to work on 16 Amp electric fuse, both for Argon welding and for stick electrodes.
- Professional welding machine with great flexibility in a wide range of currents including unsteady currents.
- Welding machine with overload protection. Suitable for working with 9 KVA generators and up.
- Warranty: 3 years.
- PFC – correction and dumping circuits in the machine increase power efficiency, reducing input power requirements, and stabilizing welding current.
- HOT START – easy ignition of the welding arc.
- ANTI STICK – prevents sticking of the electrode to the workpiece.
- ARC FORCE – built in, for easier welding and constant seams.
- VRD – reduce voltage at no-load condition for safer work.
- DUAL VOLTAGE – automatically identify the power grid voltage (110V or 220V) and operates accordingly.
- Excellent for working with Generators – the machine can work with a wide range of input voltages (98V-265V).
- Welding machine.
- Carrying/Storage case + shoulder strap.
- Set of welding cables – work clamp and welding torch.
- E-6013 Low Manganese Line electrodes (samples pack).
Single phase 98V-165V, 50/60Hz
Single phase 177V-265V, 50/60Hz
Rated Input Current (A)
Rated input power (KW)
Welding current range (A)
Max no-load voltage (V)
Duty Cycle (A) 40°C,
10 minutes (%)
Dimensions – (mm) (l/w/h)