PROFESSIONAL – ERGONOMIC DESIGN – DIGITAL DISPLAY
Description and Application
- Inverter suitable for work with fuse/power plug of 16 amperes.
- The weight of the machine is only 4.1 kg, which provides unrivaled mobility and comfort.
- Ideal for welding work and general fabrications, with high reliability.
- Provides welding solutions for a variety of jobs
Advantages of the machine
- Digital monitor for viewing the welding current for precise work.
- Non-stick and easy ignition mechanism.
- A smart fan – completely quiet – turns on only when welding starts.
- Easy to carry, tough and durable.
- A set of welding cables with a quality welding torch, grounding clamp, and a slag cleaning hammer/brush.
- Optimal for welding steel, stainless steel, castings, brass, galvanized.
- The machine has a special circuit that protects against voltage surges and allows you to work with a generator of 7.2 KVA and above.
- Professional and technical advice from welding experts.
- 12 months total warranty from Zika Group Ltd.
- Inverter EZ-160.
- Welding torch rating of 200-ampere.
- Ground clamp rating of 200 ampere.
- Welding cables with a cross section of 16 square mm.
- Standard 2-meter power cable and a certified standard H plug.
- Slag cleaning hammer/brush.
|Input voltage||Max current consumption from the grid||No-Load Voltage||
Maximum Welding Current
Work with generator
Dimensions – mm (l/w/h)