Welding machine using coils and electrodes WITH advanced IGBT technology (external feeder)
Description and Application
- A welding machine that is designed for welding using coils on spools of 5 kg and 15 kg weight and using electrodes.
- Slotting works (Z-71) and cutting works (Z-72) and work using Z-carbon electrodes may be performed.
- The welding machine is equipped with wheels for easy, convenient portability.
- The welding machine has a lightweight, optimally convenient external feeder for moving between different locations.
- The perfect solution for industry and many, continuous welds, for joining shops and welding departments in factories that weld using coils of 0.6 to 1.2 mm diameter.
- Welding machine works using the most advanced IGBT technology.
- Welding machine has full overload protection.
- Welding machine has full open phase protection.
- Machine may be operated using a 15 Kva generator.
Advantages of the machine
- Digital display for convenient, precise adjustment of current and speed of welding.
- Works using the most advanced IGBT technology.
- Lightweight and convenient portability.
- Rigidity, durability and warranty.
- Designed for welding using continuous coils, a filled wire and electrodes.
- Designed for slotting works (Z-71) and cutting works (Z-72) and work using Z-carbon electrodes.
- Three controllers for regulating wire speed, welding voltage and welding arc properties.
- Very durable wire feeder with four feed wheels.
- Option for easy inversion of welding polarity.
- Professional and technical consultation of welding experts.
- 12 months of comprehensive warranty from Zika Group Ltd.
- MIG 350 welding machine using IGBT technology.
- External wire feeder for welding wires of up to 1.2 mm diameter.
- Quality welding handle that has all required components.
- Earth cable and matching handle.
- Pressure regulator for CO2 gas + electrical heater for preventing freezing at gas outlet.
- Standard power cable and standard approved Israeli type three phase plug.
|Input voltage||Required fuse||Current range|
Open circuit voltage
|Current at 60% efficiency||Wire speed （m / min）||Work with generator||Weight|
Dimensions mm (l/w/h)
|380±15% 50/60HZ||16Ax3||50-350A||16.5-32.5V||350A||2.5-13 m/s||+||37.5Kg (with feeder)||550×280×545|